Kun Cheng, Ph.D.
UMKC School of Pharmacy
2464 Charlotte St.
Kansas City, MO 64108
- Development of novel checkpoint inhibitors for various cancers
- Development of targeted drug delivery systems for macromolecules
- Development of novel polymers for targeted drug delivery
- Discovery of molecular ligands for specific cells and receptors
- Development of anti-tumor prodrugs for improving target-ability and efficiency
- Development of novel therapeutics for liver fibrosis
- BBB drug delivery
Ph.D. positions with research assistantship are available for Fall 2018, Spring 2019, and Fall 2019