Pharmacy Practice & Administration
The Division of Pharmacy Practice and Administration at the UMKC School of Pharmacy is a group of dedicated faculty and staff who contribute to the education of students, health care professionals and scientists, and serve the public through the profession of pharmacy and pharmacy based research.
The faculty and staff of the Division of Pharmacy Practice and Administration will promote the professional development and education of pharmacy practitioners by supporting critical thinking and decision making through the clinical application of evidence based practice to improve the health of the public.
1. Provide advanced level educational opportunities in classroom and clinical practice environments.
2. Provide progressive patient centered care and serve as a model to improve individual and population health outcomes for advanced pharmacy practice.
3. Promote professionalism within the practice of pharmacy.
4. Contribute to the research mission of the School of Pharmacy and share educational and practice discoveries.
5. Advance the agenda of the School, profession, and public health initiatives through service activities of the School of Pharmacy, the University, and beyond.
Check out a searchable listing of our Faculty Specialties