Pharmacy Practice & Administration
The Division of Pharmacy Practice & Administration supports the School of Pharmacy mission:
"To educate, innovate, discover, engage, and serve to improve health."
1. Provide advanced level educational opportunities in classroom and clinical practice environments.
2. Provide progressive patient centered care and serve as a model to improve individual and population health outcomes for advanced pharmacy practice.
3. Promote professionalism within the practice of pharmacy.
4. Contribute to the research mission of the School of Pharmacy and share educational and practice discoveries.
5. Advance the agenda of the School, profession, and public health initiatives through service activities of the School of Pharmacy, the University, and beyond.
Check out a searchable listing of our Faculty Specialties