Mission - Vision - Values
To educate students, health care professionals and scientists, conduct research, and serve the public and the pharmacy profession in order to meet pharmaceutical needs and advance the standard of health care.
The UMKC School of Pharmacy will be an internationally respected learning community which creates standards in practice, education and research to promote health and quality of life.
We are committed to the following core values when acting on behalf of the school.
- Leadership: We lead with courage and vision while considering the needs of our people.
- Professionalism: We act with integrity, honesty, reliability, ethics, moral courage, humility, respect, and accountability.
- Service orientation: We serve others in an altruistic and cooperative manner.
- Community: We care about others by being a learning organization that enriches and values our human wealth and promotes civility, diversity, and mutual respect.
- Collaboration: We engage in creative partnerships locally and globally to advance health education, research, and practice.
- Innovation: We seek and develop resources, infrastructure, and knowledge to promote discovery.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in all we do.